Jumat, 10 April 2015

Tomy Winata: I Love Nature!


Everyone has a love of Indonesian tourism, as well as prominent businessman Tomy Winata.

"I love nature, for me it's beautiful nature," he told Okezone in Jakarta, Friday, April 10, 2015.

Love of nature is already proving Tomy Winata through seriousness in regard mangroves in Indonesia, especially Tomy Winata has mengandeng Christian Ronaldo as mangrove Indonesian ambassador.

In fact, Tomy Winata was not a problem when koceknya going to run out to improve the natural conditions that have been lost.

"Loved it must wholeheartedly nature, I am among those who unfortunately with the environment even I am willing to lose my money in order to restore the lost natural conditions," he explained.

What was said by Tomy Winata does not play games, let alone himself is promoting environment. "I always menomor united environment," he concluded with a smile.

Tomy Winata: I Love Nature! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown
Terima kasih sudah berkomentar